Investments for Financial Institutions
At CMG, we still believe in the tradition of correspondent banking based on long-established relationships with mutual respect and support. By focusing on a select mix of superior products and services, we help our partner banks prosper. Our services and attention to portfolio structures are designed to help you operate more efficiently, perform more profitably and compete more aggressively.
Our comprehensive investment services for financial institutions include:
- Portfolio accounting reports
- Asset/liability management services
- Analytics package
- Peer group analysis
- Full custody service (pledging, safekeeping)
- Overnight fed funds (agent program)
- Excess balance accounts
- Correspondent sweep accounts
Interested in learning more?
- Call: Tom Kokjer 800-548-2663
- Click: firstname.lastname@example.org†
- The Capital Markets Group is a division of Commerce Bank
- Investment products:
Investments in Securities are NOT FDIC insured; NO Bank-Guarantee; MAY Lose Value. Commerce Bank Capital Markets Group does not provide tax advice; Please consult your tax advisor.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.