Learning to Bank Online
Online Banking provides a quick, convenient and secure way to bank and pay bills online.
Commerce Online Banking
At Commerce, Online Banking includes two services:
- Online Banking - for account information and funds transfers
- Online Bill Pay - to receive and pay bills electronically
With Online Banking, you can:
- Check your balance
- Review transactions
- Confirm which checks, deposits, withdrawals and ATM & debit card transactions have cleared
- Monitor your Commerce credit card transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts at your bank (fees may apply)
- Manage your finances with Mobile Banking and Alerts via email
- Communicate with us through secure email
Keep in mind that Online Banking can only show what the bank knows about - you may have other transactions such as checks that haven't been received by us yet, fees or recent debit or ATM card transactions. For your most accurate balance, use Online Banking in combination with your check register. Learn how to determine your accurate balance.
With Online Bill Pay, you can:
- Pay your bills quickly and easily
- Receive electronic bills
- Schedule automatic or recurring payments
- Set payments to be made at a future date
- See your bill payment history in one place
Banking securely online
Online security at Commerce:
- Commerce's Online Banking supports 128-bit data encryption. This ensures that your data can't be read as it travels across the Internet.
- Your online information is protected by a password that is known only by you.
- Read more about protecting yourself against identity theft.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.