High School Student Learning Center
Learn to make banking work for you
What to do now to make sure you're ready
- Financial Aid Timeline
- Understanding the FAFSA
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Loans
- Loan Repayment
- Tax benefits for education
Basics for building your financial future
- Budgeting and keeping good records
- Borrowing wisely
- Building good credit
- Saving for your future
- Buying a car
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- Zero Default Fee applies to all FFELP Loans where Commerce Bank's guarantor partner agrees to pay the 1% Default Fee on behalf of borrowers. This zero Default Fee program can be changed or discontinued without notice. Any termination or modification of the program will not affect the terms of loans previously made.
- Sallie Mae, Commerce Bank's servicer for these loans, reserves the right to modify or terminate these repayment benefits at any time without notice. Benefits may be cancelled due to termination of auto-debit or delinquent accounts.