Expanding Your Banking Relationship
At this point in your life, you probably already have a checking account and a savings account. Now you may want to consider how you can benefit from combining them into a package account, like a CommerceOptionsSM checking account from Commerce Bank.
With a package account, you qualify for additional benefits by combining the balances in checking, savings and loans. A package account gives you access to a variety of features and benefits that you choose when and how to use.
Benefits of CommerceOptions include:
- Interest on checking deposits - higher rates as your balance grows
- Discounted rates on loans
- Rewards credit card
- Automated savings plan
- Free or discounted checks
- Free Online Bill Pay
- Free services such as single-signature traveler's checks, stop payments and check copies
If a package account isn't right for you, consider expanding your banking relationship in other areas:
- Take advantage of automatic transfers between your checking and savings accounts to build up your savings. Automatic transfers make it easy to pay yourself first.
- Consider investing in the stock market through an automated stock or mutual fund purchase plan.
- Consider paying bills through your bank, using an online bill pay service that's connected to your checking account. Learn more about Online Bill Pay.
- Personal loans
- Home loans
- Credit cards
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.