Commerce Bank operates as a super-community bank offering an array of sophisticated financial products delivered with high-quality, personal customer service. We provide a full range of financial products to consumer and commercial customers including: lending, payment processing, trust, brokerage and capital markets services.
Commerce serves its customers in more than 200 branches in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, Oklahoma and Colorado, as well as commercial offices in Cincinnati, Nashville, and Dallas and uses a variety of delivery platforms including an expansive ATM network, full-featured online banking, a central contact center, and has a nationwide presence in the commercial payments industry.
- Stock symbol: CBSH, listed on NASDAQ
- Web site: www.commercebank.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org†
- Assets of $22.7 billion*
- Largest independent bank in the lower Midwest
- Mission: Be Accessible. Offer Solutions. Build Relationships.
- Customer promise: We ask, listen and solve.
- Major hub markets: St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri
- Fifth-generation of family management: David Kemper; Chairman, CEO and President of Commerce Bancshares, Inc. Jonathan Kemper; Chairman and CEO of Commerce Bank, Vice Chairman of Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- Local management: The management of each Commerce community bank location is empowered to deliver targeted services to customers through local market management and decision-making.
- Commerce recognizes the importance of technology and continues to invest in services that will strengthen our customer relationships. Commerce provides the right solutions by combining technology, expertise, and financial strength.
|†||To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.|
|*||As of September 30, 2014|