You can customize AutoPay to suit your individual needs.
It’s easy to pay your Commerce Bank credit card from your checking or your savings account at any financial institution. By signing up for AutoPay, your payments will be automatically deducted from the checking or savings account of your choice, on the Payment Due Date* shown on your Statement each month, based on the AutoPay settings chosen by you. You can choose to pay the Minimum Payment Due, a Fixed Payment of your choice, or the Full Payment of New Balance. You can change the amount you pay, or cancel AutoPay, at least 4 business days prior to your Payment Due Date.**
Steps to Sign Up for AutoPay:
- Log in to Online Banking and click "CUSTOMER SERVICE"
- Select "Account Services"
- Click "Sign up your credit card for AutoPay"
- Complete the AutoPay Sign Up form.
Online BankingWant another way to make your payments on time? Do you have a Commerce Bank deposit account? If so, activate Online Banking and make a credit card payment by transferring funds from your Commerce Bank savings or checking account.
Interested in learning more?
- If your Payment Due Date is a holiday or weekend, your AutoPay will occur on the last business day prior to your Payment Due Date.
- Your notice must be sent in such time and manner as to afford Commerce Bank a reasonable opportunity to act upon the termination (but in no event less than four business days).
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.