ID Restoration Services
Commerce Bank together with Deluxe® ProventSM, a leader in identity theft restoration, offers two levels of identity theft restoration service to address fraudulent activity on your personal accounts1.
- Family ID Restoration assists you and your family when someone uses financial or personal information without your knowledge and commits fraud, for example, by taking control of existing accounts or opening new accounts.
- ID Restoration Plus offers this basic service, and additional, value-added features, including proactive credit and internet monitoring for you and one designated household member
Choose the service that best fits your needs and comfort level:
Family ID Restoration
ID Restoration Plus
|Proactive Features - provided continuously to you and one designated household1 member|
|EZShield Proactive Credit Monitoring:|
Monitors your credit file and provides daily alerts if there are changes to your credit report
|EZShield Proactive Internet Monitoring:|
Monitors your personal and financial information on the Internet‘s black market websites and chat rooms
|Reactive Features - provided to you and any household1 member|
|EZShield Credit Monitoring: Tracks your credit file and provides alerts if there are changes to your credit report: provided for one year after an Identity Theft Event2|
|EZShield Internet Monitoring: Tracks your personal and financial information on the Internet’s black market websites and chat rooms: provided for one year after an Identity Theft Event2|
|A Certified Resolution Specialist is available to assist in the event of a lost wallet, fraud, or Identity Theft Event|
|Identity Theft Expense3 Reimbursement Up to $25,000: Such as legal fees, lost wages and costs associated with repairing your credit|
|EZShield Wallet: 24/7 access to password protected and encrypted storage of personal information such as passwords, bank account and card data.|
|EZShield Vault®: Provides you with access to a secure online account to store and organize your important documents Upload and store your personal documents such as birth certificates, drivers‘ licenses, car titles, wills, etc.|
|EZShield DashAccess Mobile App: Access to all of the benefits listed above wherever you are! Download from the App store for iPhones or from Google Play™ store for Android devices.|
|Ongoing education and advice: 24/7 access to up-to-date resources for prevention of fraud|
|Monthly Service Charge||
If anyone in your household2 becomes a victim of an Identity Theft Event2 and files a police report, these powerful services will be there to help you reclaim your identity and reestablish your credit by assisting you to:
- Notify the three national credit bureaus to place fraud alerts on your credit reports and specialists will review your credit reports to identify evidence of the Identity Theft Event
- Contact banks, credit card companies and merchants to freeze or close any accounts compromised by or resulting from the Identity Theft Event and assist with the replacement of government-issued identification
- Provide up to $25,000 in Identity Theft Expense3 reimbursement to help with the costs associated with restoring your identity
Both levels of identity theft restoration provide education tools and resources to assist you in preventing identity fraud and theft. Additionally, as an active ID Restoration Plus customer, EZShield Internet Monitoring and EZShield Credit Monitoring are available proactively and continuously to you and one designated household member1.
Enroll now for ID Restoration:
For either level of ID Restoration Services, you must first enroll in Family ID Restoration by simply doing one of the following:
- Log in to Online Banking, go to "Account Management" under "Customer Service" and select "Family ID Restoration."
- Stop by your nearest Commerce Branch
- Call 800-453-2265
To upgrade to ID Restoration Plus, after completing the initial enrollment (see above), wait 48 hours for processing, then click on the "Upgrade Now" arrow below to complete your registration by entering the following information of the primary account holder:
- First name
- Last name
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security number (SSN)
- Zip code
Remember, your new ID Restoration Plus account will not be active for 48 hours after initial enrollment; however, immediately you will have all of the reactive coverage associated with our Family ID Restoration service. After this waiting period, it is important to complete this second step of the enrollment process and to designate the additional household1 member in order to be eligible for Plus coverage.
To obtain a copy of your Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Certificate of Insurance or to access your EZShield Wallet, please call 866-460-0095.