Commerce Bank’s Online Banking makes it easy to do your banking from home, the office or wherever you have access to the Internet.
Online Banking is quick, easy, and most importantly secure.
- View your account activity and balances
- Pay bills with Online Bill Pay – it’s free with most accounts1
- Use Mobile Banking to check account balances, view recent transactions, transfer funds between eligible accounts2, make bill payments, and deposit checks.2
- Choose to receive Alerts to keep informed about account balances, transactions and other important activity
- Transfer funds between your Commerce Bank accounts
- View and print images of paid checks
- Eliminate paper - view and save up to 7 years of online statements
- Use Quicken®to manage your accounts (fee may apply3) – Download application
- Access electronic copies of your 1099 and certain other tax forms through Online Banking - View Tax Form FAQs
- Order up to seven years of account statements and check images on CD-ROM
SecurityAt Commerce Bank, we take the security of your account very seriously.
Protecting your privacy is important, and Commerce Bank takes measures to help ensure that your information remains secure. We guard against unauthorized access to customer information, and we are committed to taking the appropriate action in an effort to prevent fraud.
» Online Banking Security Practices
» Online Banking Guarantee
- Regular Checking and Interest Checking: $6.95/month for up to 20 payments, $0.60 for each additional payment
- Subject to certain restrictions and limitations.
- Free with CommerceOptionsSM Plus and Premium checking accounts. Other accounts: $3.00 per month for up to 8 sessions; $0.35 for each additional session. Refer to Terms and Conditions for additional information.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.