How to Apply
Commerce Bank Health Savings Account
The Commerce Bank Health Savings Account (HSA) is a special, tax-advantaged1 savings account that you can use along with your High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) to help pay for qualified2 healthcare expenses before you reach your health insurance deductible.
- Make pre-tax contributions through payroll deductions (if available) or after tax contributions3
- Earn money tax-free through interest payments
- Pay for qualified healthcare expenses tax-free2
- Allows year-to-year rollover
- Account follows you regardless of employer or insurance coverage
|Min. Opening Deposit||
|Monthly Service Charge
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge||
|Dedicated HSA Account Information Line||
- State taxes may vary. Consult your tax advisor.
- HSA withdrawals made for non-qualified expenses are subject to ordinary income tax and may incur an additional 20% IRS penalty. Consult your tax advisor.
- Combined total contributions cannot exceed the annual contribution limits outlined by the IRS.