Commerce Bank makes it easy and convenient to access your money – no matter how far away from home you are. If you are planning to travel abroad for a visit or study or if you are visiting the United States, we can help you with your banking needs.
- Wire transfers can be sent to and received from other banks around the world
- Foreign currency exchange at select branches
- Financial tips for traveling abroad
- Money Orders available to both Commerce customers and non-customers for a nominal fee
- Cashiers Checks available to Commerce customers – see your local branch for a current listing of fees
- Secure safe deposit boxes available to customers for storage of valuables and other personal possessions – see your Commerce Banker for pricing
- Commerce Bank checking accounts making banking abroad easier
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.