PSU - Commerce DirectCheck CardNo more waiting in line for refund checks!
If you are not receiving a financial aid refund by deposit into your Gorilla Checking account, your PSU refund will now be available to you on the Commerce Bank Student DirectCheck Card. The DirectCheck Card isnít a credit card or a checking account - itís a Visa® prepaid debit card.
Access Your MoneyEach semester, PSU financial aid refunds and other university payments will be loaded on your Card. You will no longer have to go to the bank and pick up your refund check. After you have successfully activated your Card and created your PIN, you will be ready to:
- Make purchases at retailers or online anywhere Visa debit is accepted
- Get cash back on purchases at merchants accepting PIN-based debit transactions, including grocery, drug and discount stores
- Get cash from any ATM displaying the Visa or Plus® logo worldwide1
- Get a teller cash withdrawal from any bank that displays the Visa logo 2
Manage Your MoneyIt's easy to keep track of your funds.
- Online access to your Card information at CheckMyPayCard.com – log on to check your Card balance and transaction history.
- Get a text alert3 when money is added to your Card, when you use your Card or if your Card is declined. You can also get a daily text with your Card balance.
- Access your Card information by phone at 1-866-620-1367 to check your Card balance and recent transaction history.
Getting Started Ė it's easy!
- Activate your Card, set up online access and select a PIN at CheckMyPayCard.com.
- Sign up for text alerts3.
- Watch for an email from the Office of Cashiers and Student Accounts stating your financial aid refund or other payment is available and will be loaded to your Card the following business day.
- Use your Card.
- Keep your Card for all future financial aid refunds.
- No charge at Commerce Bank ATMs. If you use an ATM that is NOT owned by Commerce Bank, you will be charged $2 per transaction and the owner of that ATM may charge you an additional fee.
- The first 3 teller withdrawals in a rolling 7-day period are at no charge, then you will be charged $5 per teller withdrawal during that period.
- First 75 texts per month are at no charge. $0.15 each after the first 75 per month. Standard text rates from your wireless phone carrier may also apply. See your wireless phone carrier for details.