myBusiness Select Checking
This checking account is best for small business customers with light to moderate transaction volume.
- No monthly fee (with minimum balance1)
- Use the balances in your Commerce Bank business and personal deposit accounts to gain valuable benefits
- Free Small Business Online Banking and Small Business Online Bill Pay2
- Free Commerce Bank Business Visa® Debit Card
|Debit Card and ATM|
- $100 minimum to open. $2,500 minimum daily balance in myBusiness Select account or $5,000 in combined balances in business and personal deposit accounts: checking, savings and money market. If balances are not met, a $9.00 monthly fee applies. For complete details, ask for the Small Business Checking Fee Schedule.
- One free Online Bill Pay account per business
- Other banks’ ATM fees and Commerce fee may apply when using non-Commerce ATMs.
- First 150 transactions per statement cycle are free. These transactions include paper and electronic (ACH) debits, credits and deposited items, and Online Bill Pay-generated checks and ACH debits. Additional transactions are $0.50 each. The Business Visa Debit Card and Bill Pay products are free, but the use of the products may count towards the account’s transaction limit.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- NO PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR ACCOUNT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States who are 18 years old or older on or before November 14, 2016. You may also enter by mailing your name, address, phone number and email address to Commerce Bank Website Survey Sweepstakes, 8000 Forsyth Blvd CBIR-1, St. Louis, MO 63105 Entries must be received by December 15, 2016. Approximate retail value of the prize is one of ten (10) $50.00, three (3) $100.00 or (1) $250.00 Commerce Bank Visa Gift Cards. For a copy of the Official Rules, please visit CommerceBank.com/WebSurveyRules.