How Web Payments Work
- Commerce consultants assist you in linking your website shopping cart to transmit check transactions to our gateway.
- When a check transaction is submitted, the gateway validates your customer’s bank routing number and account number. When a credit card is submitted, you will receive an authorization.
- The gateway also verifies the check writer data against the National Check Network (NCN) database. Any checks with a “decline” response are not processed and you will receive a message.
- Transactions are submitted to the ACH network. Gateway batches all checks at 1:00 a.m. Central Time daily.
- Funds are automatically deposited in your Commerce Bank account within 3 business days.