Small Business Online Banking Alerts
Business banking alerts allow you to better manage your checking, savings and money market accounts through email and text notifications.
Commerce Bank Small Business Online Banking Account Alerts notify you of specific account activity that has taken place within your account, including:
- Your balance has fallen below the amount you specified
- Your balance is above the amount you specified
- A direct deposit has been received
- A withdrawal has been made greater than the threshold you specified
- Your account has become overdrawn
- Overdraft protection has been activated
Security Alerts inform you when specific security-related activity has been updated, including:
- Online Banking Customer ID
- Online Banking Password
- Address or telephone number
- Status of an alert
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.