Small Business Online Banking Through Quicken and QuickBooks
Simplify small business online banking when you access your Commerce Bank account information directly from your personal financial management software, including Quicken or QuickBooks.
With this small business online banking service, you can:
- Check account balances and review transaction history
- Confirm which checks, deposits, withdrawals, and ATM transactions have cleared
- Transfer funds between Commerce Bank deposit accounts
- Pay bills directly through your software by using a direct connection to the bank
- Update account activity directly into your financial management software
- Keep an electronic register of business accounts
- Automatically reconcile accounts with a click of your mouse
What does it cost?
Try Online Banking Through Quicken and QuickBooks free for 90 days, followed by a $10.00 monthly fee thereafter for account access2 and a $10.00 monthly fee for Bill Pay.3
- Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Microsoft® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Includes 8 sessions; $1.00 for each additional session
- Includes 20 payments; $7.00 for each additional group of up to 10 payments
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.