Small Business Online Banking
Small Business Online Banking
Small Business Online Banking provides a convenient way to access and manage your business accounts through the Internet.
- View your business account activity and balances1 for up to 24 months2
- View your Commerce business credit cards and loans
- View Visa® Business Rewards points and access Commerce Bank Rewards
- Pay bills with Small Business Online Bill Pay3
- Transfer funds between your Commerce Bank business accounts
- View and print images of paid checks
- Sign up for E-Statements
- View, print and save online statements for the past seven years
- Download your account information to Quicken®or QuickBooks®or use other download formats to import into your financial package4
- Use Mobile Banking to check account balances, view recent transactions, deposit and transfer funds to eligible accounts
What does it cost?
Small Business Online Banking is free for all Small Business checking accounts.5 A fee may apply when enrolling non-Small Business checking accounts.
SecurityAt Commerce Bank, we take the security of your account very seriously.
Protecting your privacy is important, and Commerce Bank takes measures to help ensure that your information remains secure. We guard against unauthorized access to customer information, and we are committed to taking the appropriate action in an effort to prevent fraud.
» Online Banking Security Practices
- Sole proprietors may also view his/her Commerce Bank personal account activity and balances and may transfer funds between the sole proprietor's Commerce Bank business accounts and his/her personal deposit accounts.
- Payable Balance History information available for 90 days only. 12 Months Additional Account History is Free for the following account types: Benefits Banking Premium, Private Options Checking, Small Business Options, Small Business Options Checking and Small Business Banking Options Premium. Renewal fees will be charged annually, based on the date you signed up, and will be determined based on the account types you have at the time of renewal.
- Small Business Online Bill Payment is FREE for myBusiness, myBusiness Select, and Small Business Options checking accounts. A monthly fee of $6.95 for 20 payments, plus $0.60 for each additional payment may apply when enrolling personal or other types of business accounts. Refer to the Terms and Conditions for additional information.
- Quicken and QuickBooks are registered trademarks of Intuit Inc. Additional fees may apply.
- There is no fee to use Mobile Banking, although fees may apply for certain services within Mobile Banking. See the Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions for more information. Message and data usage fees may apply; check with your wireless or VoIP provider for more information.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.