Small Business Remote Deposit
Small Business Remote Deposit is a simple and efficient way to make bank deposits into your small business account without ever leaving the comfort of your office. With Small Business Remote Deposit you can:
- Reduce trips to the bank and get faster access to your money
- Submit deposits 24/7
- Improve your funds availability and cash flow with a later deposit deadline
- Access historical data to view and print images of paid checks
- Streamline bookkeeping using QuickBooks®1
How does it work?
- Scan your checks using your standard FREE desktop check scanner.2 All you need is a computer and internet connection.
- Confirm the amount being deposited matches the amount you indicated.
- Send the check images to Commerce Bank using an encrypted Internet connection.
- Commerce Bank deposits your funds every business night after 7:00 p.m., Central Time. The funds are available the next business day.
What does it cost?
|Pricing||Small Business Options Checking||All Other Business Checking (Non-Analyzed)|
|Per Item Fee||N/A||N/A|
10 Account Max
10 Account Max
A simple and efficient way to make bank deposits.
- Apply today for Small Business Remote Deposit
- Small Business Remote Deposit frequently asked questions
- Request more information on Small Business Remote Deposit.
- Log in at: www.commercebank.com/remotedeposit
Interested in learning more?
- Small Business Remote Deposit service is compatible with QuickBooks 2008-2012 Professional and Premier.
- The Standard Scanner model with the service is the Digital Check CX30. Additional scanner models are available for a fee.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.