Small Business Solutions
As a business owner, you have unique needs, challenges and opportunities. Commerce Brokerage can help – with everything from business investments to business succession planning and employee benefits.Achieving your business goals isn’t likely to happen without a plan. Your Financial Advisor will:
- Work with you to identify your business’ financial goals and needs
- Analyze your current investments and employee-benefit plans
- Create a customized strategy that meets your business’ specific goals
- Employee benefits – customized retirement and education plans to attract and retain employees
- IRAs including SEP and SIMPLE
- Defined benefit plans
- Profit-sharing plans
- Business succession planning – to ensure the future of your business
- Investment planning – a review of both your individual and business investment strategies to verify your goals are on track
Interested in learning more?
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.