The Commerce Difference
For over 25 years, Commerce Brokerage Services has been committed to working with clients to help them realize their dreams and reach their financial goals. Our network of registered Financial Advisors provides a local specialist who works with you to create personalized investment and insurance strategies that meet your specific needs.
- What to expect from a Financial Advisor
- What to bring to your meeting with a Financial Advisor
- Locate a Financial Advisor near you
ask listen solve - Our Customer PromiseAs your trusted financial adviser, we will ask about your needs, listen carefully to what you tell us so that we can offer personalized advice.
Your Commerce Brokerage Financial Advisor will work with you to:
- Understand your current financial picture, including your risk tolerance and attitudes about money
- Identify your personal and financial goals
- Offer customized investment and insurance strategies and high quality solutions to meet your goals
- Build a relationship that keeps your financial plan on track over the long term
Variety of Investment and Insurance Products
Commerce Brokerage Services is a full service brokerage firm. We offer products and services to help meet both your short-term and long-term goals.
- Investments in publicly traded securities, including stocks, bonds, mutual funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), U.S. Treasuries, Brokered CDs or unit investment trusts (UITs)
- Insurance solutions
- Retirement plans and rollovers
- Education savings plans
- Small business solutions including insurance, qualified retirement and education plans
- Estate planning
- Professional money management
- Cash management account
We look forward to the opportunity to serve your financial needs.
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Insurance products sold through Commerce Insurance Services, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank.
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.