Personal Wealth Management
Maximizing your wealth potential and realizing your financial goals takes the ability to visualize a broad array of financial elements and combine them into a comprehensive wealth management plan tailored to your needs.
At Commerce Trust Company, we have helped five generations of families achieve their financial goals through their wealth lifecycles. Our extensive experience and depth of professional resources allow us to provide objective advice and guidance to help you: create and grow wealth, protect and preserve it, and then distribute and transfer it to future generations.
Achieving Your Full Wealth Potential
|Private Banking • Deposit Services
• Credit Services
• Full Spectrum of Banking Services
|Financial Advisory Services • Estate Planning/Charitable Giving
• Long-Term Financial Planning
• Retirement Planning
• Business Valuation & Succession
|Investment Management Services • Professional Investment Management
• Property Management
• Alternative Investments
• Brokerage Accounts
|Trust Services • Trust Administration
• Charitable Trusts
• Probate Estate Administration
• Family Office Services
• Personal Services Consulting
- To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
- Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
Not FDIC-insured May lose value No bank guarantee
- Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.