Professional Money Management
Professional Money ManagementCommerce Horizons®, a fee-based professional money management program, simplifies the process of selecting and managing a diversified securities portfolio. With Commerce Horizons, investing is more than a purchase – it is a disciplined investment process based on your financial needs and preferences.
- With our Commerce Horizons® program, we work with you to:
- Develop a personalized analysis of your current portfolio
- Create an investment strategy that includes your total financial assets, investment objectives, and needs
- Implement the strategy with high-quality investments that are diversified to optimize performance while minimizing risk
- Monitor and actively manage your account performance
- Provide you with in-depth performance reporting
Plus, there are no transaction fees or commission costs
Our process of professional money management includes both quantitative and qualitative analysis in the selection of securities for your portfolio. Plus, ongoing review of your securities is conducted so you maintain an optimal portfolio based on strategic asset allocation and your unique investment situation. Professional management ensures your assets are strategically invested in a portfolio composed of taxable and tax-deferred investments that seek to increase your potential for growth and meet your long-term and short-term goals.
There are three Commerce Horizons® available, each with unique differences designed to complement your needs, preferences, and objectives. Each of these programs controls risk by spreading exposure across a range of asset classes — long-term growth, growth and income, international, specific industry sectors, and bonds. The specific asset allocation over these different types of investments, of course, all depends on your personal investment goals, time horizon, and risk tolerance.
Fund Manager Account
- Invest in mutual funds and exchange-traded funds (ETFs)
- Automatic rebalancing
Portfolio Manager Account
- Invest in separate account managers, mutual funds, and ETFs
- Automatic rebalancing
- Tax management opportunities and the opportunity to recognize specific gains or losses in portfolio
Investment Manager Account
- Invest in separate account managers
- Access to top money managers
- Customized portfolio of stocks and/or bonds
- Greater control over managing taxable events
For more information regarding Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Investment Adviser:
† To send an email that contains confidential information, please visit the Secure Message Center where there are additional instructions about whether to use Secure Email or Online Banking messaging.
The information provided on this website is not meant as a recommendation or endorsement of any specific security or strategy. An individual’s situation can vary; therefore the information provided above should be relied upon only when coordinated with individual professional advice.
Mutual funds, annuities, and other investment products:
May lose value
No bank guarantee
Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Commerce Bank. This site is not intended for use by, or to provide any information to, investors in any state where Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. is not registered or in any jurisdiction outside the United States of America where such use would be prohibited or otherwise regulated. Nothing on this web site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.