Make paydays easier with the Commerce DirectCheck Card.
A safer, more convenient payday.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could offer an alternative to paper checks and pay your employees through direct deposit? Now you can with the Commerce DirectCheck Card — a low-cost payroll solution that’s easy to use.
The DirectCheck Card is a Visa® Prepaid Card.
The Visa® Prepaid Card is a reloadable Visa card. No credit check or prior bank account is typically needed. It's a safer alternative to cash and allows you to track spending. Learn more about Visa® Prepaid Cards.
Employer Benefits: Seamless Solutions
Commerce DirectCheck Card allows you to cut unnecessary payroll costs, expand Direct Deposit participation and reduce fraud risk. You can:
- Reduce payroll expenses
- Increase direct deposit participation
- Eliminate out-of-cycle checks due to loss or theft
- Reduce risk of check fraud
- Simplify your reconciliation process
Employee Benefits: Convenient Access
No checking account? No problem. Employees can get direct deposit without having a checking account. With the DirectCheck Card, your employees are eligible to:
- Get immediate access to funds on payday
- Avoid check-cashing fees
- Make purchases anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted
- Shop or pay bills online, by phone or by mail
- Sign up for online account information and text alerts1
- Avoid liability for unauthorized transactions if the card is lost or stolen2
Use it everyday – load, spend, reload.
Get your paycheck automatically loaded on your card each payday with direct deposit. Pay your bills online or over the phone, shop online and more. Use it anywhere Visa debit is accepted, including wherever you see the contactless symbol.*
Use it for budgeting – take control of your spending.
Questions? We're up for the challenge.
Fees may apply in certain situations.
As long as they notify Commerce within 60 days of receiving the statement with unauthorized activity.
*The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.