Truck on the road.
CBI Equipment Finance
CBI Equipment Finance, Inc., a member of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association, provides a wide variety of attractively priced equipment leasing solutions that serve all business segments and most equipment types.
Login to CBI Equipment Finance
Equipment finance advantages:
- We view customers as long-term financial partners. Our focus is relationship oriented rather than transaction focused.
- Our leadership team has over 150 years of combined experience.
- We offer single point contact whether your needs involve leasing long-lived production machinery or rapidly changing high-technology equipment.
- We provide our customers with online access to lease documentation and transaction specific data.
Our products include:
- Non-Tax-Oriented Lease: Typically a fixed rate lease with an option to purchase the equipment for a stated price, generally minimal, at lease end.
- Tax-Oriented Lease: We retain the tax benefits of equipment ownership resulting in reduced rental costs when compared to a non-tax-oriented lease.
- Operating Lease: Tailored to qualify as an off-balance-sheet lease for accounting purposes.
- Municipal Lease: Designed for public entities including schools, counties, cities, and other taxing districts. Generally used for essential equipment and features cost-effective tax-exempt interest rates.
- TRAC Lease: A tax-oriented lease designed for licensed vehicles, and it transfers the risks and rewards of ownership to the lessee via the Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause.
- Synthetic Lease: A lease structured to allow off-balance-sheet accounting treatment while allowing the lessee to retain tax benefits of ownership including depreciation.
Questions? We're up for the challenge.