Secure Message Center
Commerce Bank and its affiliated companies take the security of your private information very seriously. We take many measures to protect your personal information, including the Secure Message Center.
What is the Commerce Bank Secure Message Center?
- It's a service for our business partners and customers to communicate securely with Commerce representatives.
- It offers secure messaging through a secure (SSL) Internet connection, with no additional software required.
Who should use the Secure Message Center?
- Commercial Bank customers and customers of The Commerce Trust Company, Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc., and other Commerce affiliates can use the Secure Message Center to contact their relationship manager or other employees they interact with at Commerce.
- Retail and small business customers who do not have Online Banking or Small Business Online Banking currently activated.
- Business partners and vendors doing business with Commerce.
Online Banking customers:
Communications which contain confidential information such as an Account Number, Social Security Number, PIN and Password should be sent through Online Banking or Small Business Online Banking.
Please do not use email to make a bill payment, funds transfer, stop payment, report unauthorized use of your password, or to report an unauthorized transaction because we may not immediately receive the email message you send or have a reasonable opportunity to take action before responding. You may notify us by calling us at 800-986-2265 or by writing us at:
Online Banking Customer Service
Mail Stop: CLPCB
8000 Forsyth Blvd.
Clayton, MO 63105
Facts about the Commerce Bank Secure Message Center:
- Provides a secure method for business partners and customers to receive and compose encrypted/secure messages to or from a Commerce representative.
- Protects email communication and ensures that your sensitive information remains confidential.
Using the Commerce Bank Secure Message Center:
- To register for an account - Visit the log in page and click on "Register for a new account". Follow the instructions to create a password.
- To view a message - Visit the log in page and click on the "Inbox" tab to read incoming messages.
- To send a message - Visit the log in page and click on the "Compose" tab. From there, you can compose a message (up to 15 MB in size) to a Commerce Bank representative.
For More Information
- Call our Customer Care Center at 800-453-2265
- Email us at email@example.com†
- Visit the Secure Message Center and use the online help section.
Personal and Small Business Customers
Communications which contain confidential information such as Account Numbers, Social Security Number, PIN and Passwords should be sent through Online Banking messaging. For other secure emails, please use the Commerce Bank Secure Message Center.